We’re leading the way in cultivating new talent for your industry.
- We’ll help you fill open positions by engaging with people looking for rewarding careers, and we’ll give them a clear path to logistics-related certifications and opportunities.
- We understand your need for employees goes beyond part-time and contract workers, and we’re working to give people the skills and training they need to turn jobs into careers.
- Many people assume a job in logistics means working in dingy warehouses and/or long-haul truck driving, but we’re changing this perception. When potential
employees see the cutting-edge technology and clear career paths, they get excited—and want to be a part of it.
- Professional development and the right training are key to attracting and maintaining your workforce. We’ll connect you with the resources you need to continually improve your team.
- We want your company to thrive in Hendricks County.We will work with you to help your business succeed.
We’ll guide you in identifying the qualified people and resources you need to fill your open positions.
- We’re partnering with schools, technical training sites, government agencies, and community representatives throughout Hendricks County and surrounding regions
to help feed your talent pipeline.
- New hires sometimes worry about automation and job security. We’re making sure people know logistics jobs aren’t going anywhere—and that they have access to the training they need to turn their jobs into careers.
- Logistics uses the latest and greatest technology, automation, and robotics. This is a strong selling point, and we’re using this message to help get people interested in logistics—and where the industry is headed.
- Hands-on activities, site visits, and interactive presentations at high schools are great ways to engage with young people. We can help you get a foot in the door at local schools.
Logistics has many great career options for students—whether they’re planning to attend a four-year college or not.
- Most high school students either misunderstand logistics or have never heard of it. Talking to them about opportunities in the industry will put it on their radar as a smart career choice.
- We’re developing pathways for students to get them immersed in the world of logistics, connecting them with resources and training to give them a head start on their career.
- We’ll help give you a stronger understanding of the industry, so you can clearly communicate career paths to your students.
- We can work with you and your administrators to arrange speakers, site tours, and other programming with local logistics companies to educate students about career opportunities.
- Parents and teachers typically have a limited understanding of logistics, too. Talking with them about logistics careers will help them consider logistics as a career option.
- Logistics is booming in Hendricks County, and there will be plenty of careers in the industry for years to come.
If you want a clear path to a rewarding career where you can make a very ompetitive salary, logistics is the way to go.
- With a career in logistics, you can start making money right away and be free of college debt.
- The road to an advanced/salaried position in logistics can include a combination of on-the-job experience, certifications, and/or a four-year degree.
- Many logistics companies will give you the option to work close to home or travel the world. They may also help you pay for ongoing training and education, including assistance with college tuition.
- Logistics is an industry that rewards analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. If you’re someone who appreciates daily challenges in a rapidly evolving industry, logistics might be the right fit for you.
- Logistics in Hendricks County is growing and thriving. It’s one of the best places in the country to work in this industry.
We’ll work with you to help meet Hendricks County’s employment needs in the logistics sector, creating a bright and sustainable future for the industry.
- We’re committed to the people of Hendricks County. We believe logistics careers can help give Hendricks County residents a better life.
- We need your support to spread the word about the need for logistics workers. We have resources to help you talk about the industry in a compelling, accessible way.
- Logistics jobs are here to stay, and we’re trying to attract even more logistics companies and workers to our county.
- We’ll help prepare logistics companies in our community for the shift toward automation, ensuring they will continue to grow and thrive.
If you’re looking for a career in a growing industry
with high earning potential, lots of opportunities
to advance, and plenty of open positions, logistics
is a great choice.
- Logistics will challenge you to solve problems, be
creative, and use analytic thinking. This industry is
full of rewarding careers for people who thrive in a
fast-paced environment focused on finding solutions.
- Starting pay at logistics jobs is very competitive,
even if you have little or no experience.
- There are many career types and job titles within
logistics. This industry has something for just about
everyone, and you can find the right career path for
your interests and strengths.
- You don’t need a four-year college degree to advance to
a salaried management position in the logistics industry.
- Logistics in Hendricks County is growing and thriving.
It’s one of the best places in the country to work in