The Admissions Office says I need a transcript to be admitted. How do I get that?

As a transcript is a record of previous academic work, and you need to contact the high school or previous colleges you attended and request that an official copy be sent to the admissions office of the new college or university. Often you can find this on their website. If the school or college you attended in the past is closed down, another school or state agency is storing your records. Hendricks College Network can assist you in finding what you need.